Freshly picked strawberries are a treat in and of themselves. Even the sweet scent of a strawberry field is enough to make your mouth water.
The juicy strawberry is a popular fruit in many recipes from pies and cheesecakes to dips and smoothies. Strawberries are a versatile fruit and can be used in various ways when planning your meal or dessert.
Now that I have you thinking about strawberries, head to your nearest u-pick strawberry field, make some fun memories with your family, and then head home and enjoy your bounty by making one of these strawberry recipes.
If you have extra strawberries, freezing them is the best method of storage. Imagine enjoying one of these yummy dishes during the dead of winter. Extra yummy!
Sweet & Savory Strawberry Recipes
Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake with Strawberry Topping from Amanda’s Cookin’
Strawberry Cream Cheese Fruit Dip from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Easy Strawberry Cheesecake Bars from Cincy Shopper
5-Ingredient Easy Strawberry Tart from Wholesome Yum
Quick and Easy Strawberry Jam Recipe from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Strawberry Toasted Coconut Smoothie from Sarah’s Cucina Bella
Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Tarts from Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Minty Strawberry-Lime Icebox Pie from Home Cooking Memories
Strawberry Limeade from Frugal Family Home
Strawberry Shortcakes with Sweet Cream Cheese Biscuits from Southern Bite
Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes from Baking Beauty
Strawberry Cheesecake Dip from Lady Behind the Curtain
Easy Strawberry Scones from Fearless Dining
Strawberry Cream Crescent Roll from Simple Hacks Living
Strawberry & Chocolate Breakfast Muffins from The Baking Chocolatess
White Chocolate Strawberry Truffle Bark from Call Me PMC
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicles from Crafting Chicks
Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal from It’s Cheat Day Everyday
Strawberry Cinnamon Swirl Quick Bread from Happy Go Lucky
Fresh Strawberry Crème Crepes from A Good Hearted Woman
I don’t know about you, but these yummy strawberry recipes have me ripe for summer! My mouth is watering already! Seriously, it really is!
What is your favorite strawberry recipe? I’d love to read it in the comments below!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time - September 5, 2017
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes - August 28, 2017
- Beauty in the Chaos - August 27, 2017
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017