Every once in a while, you want a quick treat that doesn’t involve a lot of work. These surprise frozen yogurt pops satisfy that need quite nicely!
The last time that I was at Publix, I discovered a new yogurt. One that is organic and I want to feed my family. It comes in two summer flavors — Summer Strawberry and Berry Patch. As you know, finding the perfect blend of deliciousness and nourishing goodness can be difficult. Sometimes, you think you found that perfect match until you turn around the box and read the nutrition label.
This is what I love about Annie’s Organic Whole Milk Yogurt–
• Made with organic whole milk and organic fruit
• No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives
• No antibiotics or synthetic hormones
• Nutrition: each 4-ounce serving contains 100 calories, 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fat.
Here’s my quick treat idea!
Frozen yogurt pops are nothing new. It’s a simple process to make them. And they are tasty. When I was making ours, I wanted to add some mix-ins to the yogurt. Coconut, chopped strawberries, and chocolate chips were the items I wanted to add. I had all of those items except for the chocolate chips. BUT! I did have some chocolate covered spoons. It hit me! Use the chocolate covered spoons!
These are so yummy, and your last bite is a chunk of chocolate. Yum!
To make these, simply pour the contents of the yogurt package into a bowl. Mix in chopped strawberries and shredded coconut. Pour into styrofoam cups. Add a chocolate covered spoon to the cup. Freeze until solid. To eat, peel away the cup and enjoy!
Save when you purchase one or more of the yogurt flavors at Publix while it is on sale at 2 for $5 from 5/7 – 5/27.
I’m giving one lucky reader $15 in Paypal cash! Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite summer activity is to be entered to win! This giveaway will close 5/28/2016.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017