My daughter, Natalie, and I have been hard at work preparing our very first freebie for you!
The Christmas season is filled with good food, good times, and good fun. It’s also filled with planning, shopping, wrapping, cooking, baking, and decorating. One area that can be stressful is in getting all of those yummy cookies baked and ready to enjoy.
In this freebie, I share my tips on preparing various types of cookie dough ahead of time. I also share 8 of our family’s favorite Christmas cookie recipes.
My job in this e-book was to make the dough, prepare it for the freezer, and write the copy. Natalie’s job (and the harder one, in my opinion!) was to take photos, and edit them into cute graphics for you to enjoy. Together, we’ve created an e-book that we’re pretty proud to share!
Sign up below to join our weekly newsletter list to receive this freebie!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017