Guest post from Misty Leask
This year I am ahead of schedule, for some reason my head was telling me that I needed to clean my home. Like deep clean, ya know the washing of walls, curtains, behind washing machine, kind of cleaning? Yup I was doing that in January, though I can’t tell you why. As I was cleaning, I was also decluttering (which my husband LOVES). In one month I was able to deep clean/declutter 4 rooms to the point that those rooms looked like a home on the real estate market! Oh, how I wish I could always keep it like that! While 4 rooms may not seem like a lot, it was a lot for me. Place that type of cleaning on top of being a wife, homeschool mom, author/blogger, and day care provider . . . I felt like super woman!
However the super woman time ended due to my skin allergy and the amount of by hand cleaning I had done in a short amount of time. I ended up taking a break, but was looking forward to getting started on the larger, more cluttered/lived in rooms of my home in February/March. I hope to have the entire house deep cleaned by the first day of spring, since I started ahead of the game.
Today I’m sharing with you a set of printable checklists that I wish I had when I first started deep cleaning this year. I love checklists and had a blast designing these! I find that I am more motivated and diligent in completing the tasks at hand when I have a checklist. I hope they are helpful to you this spring as you start to clean your home!
How about you? Do you work better with a list to follow? Is there anything you’d add to these checklists?
Download Your FREE Spring Cleaning Checklists
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Homemaker’s Goals for the New Year - December 15, 2014
- Quick & Easy – Christmas Meal Hacks - December 10, 2014
- Tips To A Well Planned Thanksgiving - November 17, 2014
- Simple and Practical Homeschool Routine - August 12, 2014
- Preparing Food for Maternity Leave - July 15, 2014
- Free Kids Chore Checklist - April 8, 2014
- 8 Questions to Ask When De-cluttering - March 25, 2014
- Spring Cleaning Checklists - March 11, 2014
- Confessions of a Homemaking Challenged Homemaker - February 24, 2014
- Overcoming Discouragement With Small Changes - February 11, 2014