Snacking can be a downfall for any healthy eating program. For me, I tend to crave crunchy foods for snacking. A quick look around the grocery store shelves reveals a severe lack of convenient, yet better for you choices.
My family and I had the pleasure of trying Sensible Portions Puffs last week. I can honestly say, these will be on our snacking menu! It’s nice to be able to grab a bag from the shelf, knowing that the snack is GMO-Free, gluten free, made with organic corn. They also do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives!
We like to take snack foods when we are on the go. With summer coming quickly, that will mean swimming at the creek, picnics at the park, and trips to the Amish produce auction. While packing a lunch, it’s nice to grab a bag of Puffs to eat along with our other food choices.
Adding healthy choices like cut-up cheese, pepperoni, cut-up fruits & veggies, the crunch of Puffs makes a nice lunch. I have to admit, also, that my children typically have homemade foods and they like to have a store-bought treat every now and then. I like the option of Puffs for them, it satisfies my healthier choice need with their desire for a “goodie.”
We really enjoyed all of the flavors:
Sour Cream & Onion
Want to give Sensible Portions Puffs a try? They can be found at your local WalMart in the snack food aisle.
I’m also hosting a giveaway for one bag of each flavor! Simply leave me a comment with your favorite snack choice below!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017