This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RITZpiration #CollectiveBias
My all time favorite dessert is salted caramel cheesecakes. My all time favorite cracker is RITZ. For today’s post, I’m combining the two into a quick, easy to make dessert!
RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes:
Whoever the person was that first combined salt and caramel was a genius. It’s such a simple combination, but sure tastes amazing!
The other day, I was craving this yummy treat. My daughter was craving cheesecake (yes, she’s a girl after my own heart!) so we decided to combine the two.
We were out of graham crackers but had a box of RITZ crackers in the pantry. Since a RITZ cracker is about the same size as a cupcake liner, we decided to give it a try and make individual cheesecakes.
Oh my! The RITZ cracker makes such an excellent crust for cheesecake!
We tried a few different toppings for the RITZ crackers- butter only, butter & brown sugar, butter & granulated sugar. Our favorite was butter only. Like always, play with your food and mix it up. You may prefer a little something different. This is one dessert that you can add your own spin!
Room temperature ingredients make for a smoother cheesecake. To quickly warm cream cheese to room temperature, place the opened packages onto a glass plate and heat in the microwave on the defrost setting for up to 3 minutes, in 1-minute increments. Check after each minute to see if it is ready to use.
Cream cheese right out of the refrigerator.
Cream cheese after 2 minutes in the microwave, ready to use!
For eggs, simply place the eggs into a bowl and add very warm water. The eggs will be ready to use in no time!
This cheesecake recipe is the same one that I use for cheesecake pops.
Assembling these yummy desserts is so simple! This recipe will make 24 individual cheesecakes.
Fill cupcake tins with cupcake liners.
Add a RITZ cracker to each one.
Add a bit of melted butter to the cracker, then add a dot of caramel sauce.
Fill the cupcake liner with a scoop of cheesecake mix.
Bake at 325*F for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool completely, then refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
To save space in the refrigerator, you can stack the cupcake tins with a rack in between.
Once the cheesecakes are chilled and firm, remove the cupcake liners. Then add caramel sauce and a light sprinkle of Kosher salt.
There you have it, an easy to make dessert that tastes like you slaved away all day!
There are SO many choices when you’re ready to grab that box of RITZ crackers at Walmart!
Having RITZ crackers on hand makes quick snacks and desserts so simple! Be sure to stock up! Head to your local Walmart this coming weekend, April 15-16, 2017 for some fun at the RITZ in-store demos! There, you will be able to sample RITZ crackers, get a free recipe handout that includes a valuable coupon, and take a spin on the wheel for a chance to win a Walmart gift card or a free box of RITZ! Now, this demo is in partnership with Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter. That’s another super simple snack idea- RITZ crackers with peanut butter!
RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes
- 2-1/2 blocks room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅛ cup flour
- ⅛ ts salt
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 ts vanilla
- ⅛ cup heavy cream
- 1 sleeve RITZ crackers
- 2 TB melted butter
- ½ jar caramel sauce
- 2 TB Kosher salt
- Pre-heat oven to 325*
- Place cream cheese in bowl and mix until smooth (I used the KitchenAid and let the mixer do the work). Once the cream cheese is smooth, add sugar and mix to combine. Gradually add remaining ingredients to a smooth mixture. There should be no lumps of cream cheese remaining.
- Place cupcake liners into cupcake pan.
- Add 1 RITZ cracker to each liner.
- Add a bit of butter to each cracker.
- Add a drop of caramel sauce to each buttered cracker.
- Add a scoop of cheesecake mixture to each liner.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool completely, then cover with plastic wrap directly on the cheesecake surface, before putting in the refrigerator. Leave in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove cheesecakes from liners. Top with caramel sauce and a pinch of Kosher salt.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017