Once these big wall projects were installed, I printed the artwork that Natalie had created for me onto cardstock. My son, Thomas cut some frames out of poster board. I painted those frames with the same colors I’d already used. Once dry, I attached the cardstock to the frame. Then I pulled out my favorite office supply product, my laminator, and laminated the artwork. I originally was going to use frames and bought some inexpensive ones. That idea was scrapped when I saw how flimsy those frames truly were. Plus, I love using my laminator. 😉
If you’d like to download your own copies of these beautiful encouraging artwork printables, you can do so by entering your e-mail address here.
Since I’m an office supply addict/planner nerd, I have a ton of supplies. While I have much on the shelves my husband lovingly built me a few years ago, I wanted to have washi tape and pens at my fingertips. Having my tools conveniently out on the desk means it’s simple to sit down to do a project or some planning.
I used drawers to organize these items, as well as the pegboard cups and hooks. I haven’t filled the pegboard with all of the cups that I’d like to use. I’m taking some time to see which tools I truly need to have out and available before investing more money into supplies.
This project was fun to do, both because I was working with my husband, and because it meant a whole new room for me to be creative.
I’d love to see your creative space! Don’t forget to download your free printable wall art!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017