One of our contributors, Mystie Winckler, has written a fabulous E-Book, Paperless Home Organization: A How-to Guide to Creating a Digital Homemaking Binder.
Like Mystie, I have made binder after binder for home management. They look cute and sure do take up a ton of time getting them “just so”. I seem to use them for a month or so (sometimes less) and then they are forgotten. Another drawback is being in town, without said binder, running into a friend, wondering if I am available on a certain day and having no clue. Being able to access my home management binder, recipes, etc from anywhere is a huge draw for me!
Until I read Mystie’s book, I was unaware of Evernote and Remember The Milk. (If you’re like me previously, they are wonderful apps that work on both your computer and mobile devices!). I am still in the newbie stage of learning how they work, but so far I am totally impressed!
WOW! Is all can say! This year, I want to be more intentional and organized. Mystie has done all of the work and laid it out very neatly. All of her shortcuts, tips, and suggestions are listed. I could have found these apps on my own, and, in the case of the Google Calendar, had done so. However, I was not using it to its fullest potential. Following Mystie’s suggestions, I am now more on top of things and much better organized. Mystie shares not only the how-to, but examples.
Whether you are a single person, stay-at-home Mama, work-away-from-home Mama, blogger, homeschooler, or any combination thereof, GET THIS E-BOOK! It will revolutionize your life, truly. I have read many organizational books. I have tried many organizational techniques. I finally feel like I’ve settled upon a system that will work for me, not against me.
I just can’t say enough good things about this E-Book! There is such a wealth of information shared that I will be re-reading this one a few times to take it all in. But, in true Mystie style, it’s easy to read and understand.
Today only, you can grab this E-Book for only $1.99! I know, it’s nuts to think you can get your life organized for such a low cost! But, that price is valid today only, 1/14. After today, the price goes up to $2.99, for the rest of the month. After January 31st, it will go up to its regular price of $7.99. Don’t waste time. Get started today. And save some money to boot!
One lucky Homemakers Challenge reader will win their very own copy! Enter below!
- Starting the day on the right track with journaling - January 30, 2015
- 15 Laundry Tips for Tackling Mt. Washmore! - January 22, 2015
- Crafts and DIY Bundle Sale! - January 21, 2015
- 3 Delicious Yogurt Parfaits Under 150 Calories - January 9, 2015
- 24 Things I’ve Learned About Marriage - January 5, 2015
- Win $150 in the Etsy shop Evgie giveaway! - January 2, 2015
- Menu Planning 101 - January 1, 2015
- Get those photos out of your computer and into a book! - January 1, 2015
- Connecting the generations with a free app! - December 23, 2014
- Stress-Free Christmas Cookies freebie for subscribers! - December 19, 2014