6. How to Quickly Save Money at Family Dollar Stores®: Cutting coupons is something that I find time-consuming- we don’t live in a large metropolitan area, so home delivery of the newspaper is not available. Going out to purchase a newspaper has proved to be a waste of time on more than one occasion because the local stores are typically sold out very early. I love the convenience of Family Dollar’s new smart coupon program. After creating an account, I can “clip” the coupons online (both computer and mobile devices!) as I see new savings to add. At the store, I only have to enter my telephone number to have the savings applied to my order!
From the mobile site, find the smart coupons section and click on it.
Create an account
Once you log in to your account, the available savings will appear.
As the coupons load, scan to see which ones you’d like to add to your wallet.
When you click on a coupon, it will show as clipped. This means that it is in your wallet and ready for use.
You’ll see the smart coupon labels on the shelf with the items you have chosen. Add them to your cart, then proceed to the checkout.
Simply enter the phone number associated with your account at the register and your savings will automatically be deducted from your order!
There are 5 more homemaking hacks that I want to share with you!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017