This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilySavings #CollectiveBias
Homemaking is my passion! I realize that not all feel this way, so I love to share tips and tricks with my readers. Here are my top 12 homemaking hacks. These tips, shortcuts, and techniques all help to save me time in the kitchen.
1. How to Speed-Clean the Microwave: Pour 1/2 cup or so of lemon juice into a microwave-safe container. Place container into the microwave, heat for 3 minutes. Carefully remove the container and wipe the microwave down. Sparkling clean in no time!
Before! The after photo didn’t turn out very well, but trust me, it looked MUCH better when the job was done!
2. The Simple Trick to Keeping Lettuce Fresh: Wrap the Romaine head in paper towels, then place into a large zip-top bag. The paper towel absorbs any excess moisture, thereby protecting the lettuce from wilting.
10 more homemaking hacks await you next!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017