Welcome to the next installment in my series on 10 things you can do with a can of tomato sauce!
This craft is a bit involved and requires a couple of days to complete. But, it’s well worth the investment!
To begin, gather the needd supplies:
Print the pattern, and apply it to your can. This is done by tapping the nail through the paper into the can. Just make a mark, you’ll punch the holes later.
Once you have the pattern applied to the can, fill it with water, and freeze it. You’ll need the ice in the can to make it sturdy enough to punch the holes.
As soon as the water is frozen, pull the can out and start punching those holes. If you’d like to hang your luminary, punch a hole on either side of the can for the wire.
Once done, spray paint the can with several coats. After the can has been painted well and dried thoroughly, attach the wire, insert a candle, and enjoy!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017