Low Carb, High Protein Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Laurie Bostwick
Serves: 3 dozen
Pre-heatoven to 350*
- Stir together mashed bananas and protein powder until creamy.
- Mix in PB2, flax seed, and chia seeds thoroughly.
- If chocolate cookies is desired, mix in dark cocoa powder.
- Stir in half of the coconut, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Scoop onto Silpat-lined baking sheets with a small scoop (about a tablespoon.) If not using Silpat liners, thoroughly grease baking sheet.
- Top with remaining chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until set. Don't overbake.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 51 Fat: 2 g Saturated fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 4 g Sugar: 1 g Sodium: 17 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 4 g Cholesterol: 9 mg
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017