Low Carb, High Protein Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Nine ingredients and about 15 minutes are all that stand between you and a healthy cookie!
This is the plain version, the non-chocolate version. Honestly, I kind of prefer this one. Strange, I know!
If you’d prefer the chocolate version, simply add the 2 TB dark cocoa powder in the recipe below.
Then mix in all of the extras. If you’re not quite as concerned about carbs, you could certainly add some dried fruits to this! Play with the recipe and make it your own!
Using a disher, scoop about 1 TB of dough onto a Silpat-lined baking sheet. If you don’t have Silpat liners, grease the baking sheet WELL. Parchment paper doesn’t really work all that well. The Silpats are the best choice. Pat the dough down just a bit, then top with more dark chocolate chips, nuts, and coconut. This just makes them pretty as well as tasty!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017