Low Carb, High Protein Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies are a great way to satisfy a dessert craving while remaining true to your health and wellness goals!
We eat a low carb, high protein diet. It’s satisfying in most ways, but there are times when you just want a cookie, ya know?!
I found a few high protein cookie recipes online, but most left me still wanting a COOKIE.
While this cookie won’t replace a Chocolate Crinkle Cookie or my Mom’s Sugar Cookies, as far as cookies go, it does give you a nice treat.
This quick and easy how-to is just a click away! Or click here to go directly to the printable recipe.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017