3 Common Methods of Cleaning an Oven:
You know that this job needs to be done regularly, now how are you going to tackle it?
When faced with the chore of cleaning the oven, you essentially have 3 options:
- Use a chemical spray.
- Use the self-cleaning feature.
- Use natural products and a little elbow grease.
I always go for option #3 because I prefer not to risk my life while cleaning my house. And choosing option #1 or #2 would definitely require risking your life.
I mean, seriously, option #3 is the most logical choice, in my opinion. Want to know why?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017