3 Common Methods of Cleaning an Oven:
You know that this job needs to be done regularly, now how are you going to tackle it?
When faced with the chore of cleaning the oven, you essentially have 3 options:
- Use a chemical spray.
- Use the self-cleaning feature.
- Use natural products and a little elbow grease.
I always go for option #3 because I prefer not to risk my life while cleaning my house. And choosing option #1 or #2 would definitely require risking your life.
I mean, seriously, option #3 is the most logical choice, in my opinion. Want to know why?
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017