It occurred to me that I hadn’t shared any photos from Natalie’s formal dinner. Oops!
It was a wonderful evening. The girls were all dressed so beautifully, with tasteful makeup and their hair all done up.
The giggles and such while they were getting ready reminded me that this was a group of girls. 😉
One Mama drove us all in her big van. That was nice, to all be together and not have to meet up later. It also made for more conversation time between the girls and the Mamas.
We walked around Bridge Street, which is a pretty outdoor mall in Huntsville. It’s a little pricey, but the atmosphere was worth it. We took photos in several spots.
Dinner was at P.F. Chang’s. Now, for my meal, it was just okay. Not great, not terrible, but really not worth the cost. But, again, it was THE evening, so I didn’t mind paying extra for our meals.
After dinner, we walked around some more, and took more photos. They even had a girl stop to ask if she could be in a photo with them. Guess they looked all important. 😉
We ended the evening with ice cream from Maggy Moos. That was yummy!
We’d like to do this more often. It is indeed nice for this group of girls to get together. I was impressed by this group of young ladies. They are respectful, but have a great time together. It’s another reason I love home education. 🙂
Remind me again when my Natalie grew up so much?!
P.S. Remember that very frugal dress shopping trip we had? Yep, she’s wearing the $10 ensemble in that photo. 🙂
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017