Guest post from Andrea Anderson
Nothing says Fall more than Pumpkins!
And nothing tastes like fall more than Pumpkin Spice Lattes – yum!
Making your own Pumpkin Spice Latte is quite simple, and I want to share an easy recipe with you today. I just know you’re going to love it!
- 2 cups milk*
- 1 cup very strong coffee (4 tablespoons coffee grounds to 1 cup of hot water)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2-4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon (plus extra for dusting)
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of canned pumpkin
- *I've tried this recipe with different milks and have found soy or 2% to be the best. Soy changes the flavor a bit, so only use it if you like the flavor. Also, I'm usually quite liberal with my heaping spoonfuls of pumpkin, it only tastes better 🙂
- Pour all of the ingredients into a pot and heat over medium-low heat. Continually whisk until the coffee is steaming hot and the pumpkin has dissolved.
- Pour latte into mug and top with whipped cream & dust with cinnamon.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Homemaker’s Goals for the New Year - December 15, 2014
- Quick & Easy – Christmas Meal Hacks - December 10, 2014
- Tips To A Well Planned Thanksgiving - November 17, 2014
- Simple and Practical Homeschool Routine - August 12, 2014
- Preparing Food for Maternity Leave - July 15, 2014
- Free Kids Chore Checklist - April 8, 2014
- 8 Questions to Ask When De-cluttering - March 25, 2014
- Spring Cleaning Checklists - March 11, 2014
- Confessions of a Homemaking Challenged Homemaker - February 24, 2014
- Overcoming Discouragement With Small Changes - February 11, 2014