This quick gluten-free chicken nuggets recipe is super simple! No frying, no mess, and no gluten!
General Mills now offers gluten-free varieties of a few of their cereal choices. Lucky Charms, Cheerios, and Chex are now available gluten-free! While our family does not follow a gluten-free diet, I have several friends that do. It’s nice to be able to offer them a fun meal that suits their diet perfectly.
These chicken nuggets are simple to prepare. It’s just a matter of crushing the Corn Chex, adding a few ingredients, breading the chicken pieces, and baking them. This dish can be ready to serve in less than 30 minutes! Faster than takeout, better for you than frozen food, and yummy!
To begin, place a cup or so of Corn Chex into a zip-top bag. Add Parmesan cheese and spices.
Crush the Corn Chex
Cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts into small pieces, add spices
Place chicken chunks into the bag, shake to coat chicken.
Place coated chicken onto baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray
Spray tops of chicken with more non-stick spray, top with more of the coating mix
Bake 20 minutes at 350*. ENJOY!
Did you know that General Mills offers all of the following cereals in a gluten-free choice?
Honey Nut Cheerios®
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios®
Honey Nut Chex®
To help you stock up, I’m giving away $15 in Paypal cash! Just visit this site and leave a comment letting me know one thing you learned there!
- 1 cup Corn Chex cereal
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 TB Kick'n Chicken seasoning, divided
- 2 ts Kosher salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F
- Combine cereal, cheese, 2 TB seasoning, and salt in a zip top bag.
- Crush the cereal, combining coating mix.
- Sprinkle chicken nuggets with 1 TB seasoning.
- Add chicken to bag, shake to coat.
- Place chicken nuggets onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Spray tops of nuggets with more non-stick spray.
- Top with more coating mixture.
- Bake 15-20 minutes
Giveaway is now closed! Congratulations, Sarah! I’ve e-mailed you! 🙂
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017