My favorite introvert is my husband. I also have a few introverted children. Buying gifts for them can sometimes be a challenge. They’d never wish for a game (gasp! and have to play it with others!) But, I have found some pretty terrific introvert-approved gifts to share with you. Pick up one or all of them for your favorite introvert!
I have to admit, this T-Shirt cracks me up! I saw a sly smile on my introverted son’s face when I showed it to him. I think this would be a great gift!
We all know that introverts require a certain amount of recharging time. This mug will let others know when they’re still in the “recharge” stage!
How fun are these notebooks?! Just check out the titles on each of them!
Check out the locations listed on this pillow! It’s the geography of The Introvert’s Heart. Love it!
An ornament just for the introvert? Yes!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017