My favorite introvert is my husband. I also have a few introverted children. Buying gifts for them can sometimes be a challenge. They’d never wish for a game (gasp! and have to play it with others!) But, I have found some pretty terrific introvert-approved gifts to share with you. Pick up one or all of them for your favorite introvert!
I have to admit, this T-Shirt cracks me up! I saw a sly smile on my introverted son’s face when I showed it to him. I think this would be a great gift!
We all know that introverts require a certain amount of recharging time. This mug will let others know when they’re still in the “recharge” stage!
How fun are these notebooks?! Just check out the titles on each of them!
Check out the locations listed on this pillow! It’s the geography of The Introvert’s Heart. Love it!
An ornament just for the introvert? Yes!
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time - September 5, 2017
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes - August 28, 2017
- Beauty in the Chaos - August 27, 2017
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017