Growing up, my Mom spent many winter nights sitting on the couch knitting. One year, she knit sweaters for everyone in our family (yes, it was the late 70’s!) Sadly, I did not inherit the knitting gene from Mom.
My youngest daughter, Mary, is my most crafty child. She enjoys creating. I gave her the Cool Brands Knit’s Cool™ and she got busy. With no instruction from me, she was off and running . . . well, actually, she was sitting and knitting.
The package included yarn, sewing needle, crochet hook, the knitting base, and even some cute charms. Within minutes, she was knitting! I was amazed at how quickly she picked up the process. I was also amazed at the finished products she was able to create within a short time of opening the box! I think the stitch counter on the side of the base is ingenious!
We purchased more yarn and she was able to create this beautiful scarf for my birthday present! She has plans to make an iPod case next.
The other fun craft product that Mary has been using is the Text Cool™. At first, I wasn’t sure if this would be as entertaining for her. I shouldn’t have wasted that thought. This was fun for her too!
It’s as simple as feeding the bracelet into the chute, selecting the letter or emoticon, then pushing the button.
Mary created all sorts of bracelets with different sayings and emoticons. The bracelets are fun to create and share. We thought that they’d also make fun gift tags for birthday and Christmas gifts for her friends. The bracelet tag would be another gift!
Ready to get your children crafting and creating? You can find Knit’s Cool™ and Text Cool™ at WalMart, Target, Amazon, and Toys R’ Us. Want to see what other creative kids are making? Check out the hashtag #IMACoolMaker on social media to see what other’s have created and be inspired! And check out all of the fun here!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017