Haven’t had enough of the holidays yet? If you want to keep the momentum going and remember all those crazy moments, why not make a one-of-a-kind present for yourself or someone special this year? And here’s a secret—you can make a gorgeous Blurb photo book of all your favorite pics online in less than an hour! Don’t worry about gathering photos from wherever it is you keep them on your computer (annoying), Blurb makes it so easy, you can create an Instagram Photo Book or a Facebook Photo Book right from your own accounts.
The books come out professionally printed and look like you bought them at a bookstore (but of course they’re totally custom). I watched this short Blurb’s Book Camp – Making a photo book online video before I got started and, seriously, the whole process was so easy. Amaze your family and friends when you give them their holiday keepsake, they will think you are a pro!
I have created a few of these Blurb books and am quite pleased with the quality! Get those photos out of your computer and into a book. 🙂
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017