The path from Fresh Pasta Sauce to homemade Chili is relatively simple.
A delicious chili can be made by adding a few inexpensive ingredients to my Fresh Pasta Sauce.
- 3 Cups of your favorite beans or a mixture of left over beans
- Onion and garlic to personal taste
- 1 package family size frozen cut corn
- 1 package chili seasoning mix
- 6 cups Fresh Pasta sauce
- For non-veggie chili add 2 pounds ground meat
- Soak beans for approximately 2 hours.
- Drain beans, place in large pot or dutch oven, cover with water and cook for 1 hour.
- Then add chopped onion, garlic, corn, chili seasoning mix, and Fresh Pasta Sauce.
- For non-veggie chili add your cooked ground meat also.
- Simmer for an additional hour.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
We serve this chili on top of:
and even pasta!