These Apple Pie Bites are perfect for parties, entertaining, or a quick dessert any time!
Apple Pie Bites
These apple pie bites are simple to make but so tasty to eat! Serve with warm caramel syrup.
Author: Laurie Bostwick
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 apples, peeled and diced
- ⅛ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon flour
- dash salt
- 2 cans prepared biscuits
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 400* F
- Mix apples, ⅛ c sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- Separate biscuits.
- Flatten a biscuit into a larger round.
- Place a small scoop of apple filling in the center of the biscuit, pinch edges of dough together to form a half-moon shape.
- Brush top with melted butter, sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top.
- Bake on a Silpat-lined (or use parchment paper) baking sheet for 8-10 minutes.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017