5. Party refreshments:
Since the family meal combo comes with Coca-Cola, it’s fun to offer some flavoring choices to change it up a bit. I make homemade fruit syrups and freeze it into small ice cubes. This way, the soda doesn’t get watered down.
The remaining fruit syrups are poured into small pitchers so your guests can add more flavor as desired! Or you can use these cute mason jars with pumps to serve.
Our two favorites are cherry fruit syrup and triple berry fruit syrup (blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry.) You can mix and match flavors to suit your taste.
Grab your printable Apple Pie Bites recipe on the very next page!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017