5. Party refreshments:
Since the family meal combo comes with Coca-Cola, it’s fun to offer some flavoring choices to change it up a bit. I make homemade fruit syrups and freeze it into small ice cubes. This way, the soda doesn’t get watered down.
The remaining fruit syrups are poured into small pitchers so your guests can add more flavor as desired! Or you can use these cute mason jars with pumps to serve.
Our two favorites are cherry fruit syrup and triple berry fruit syrup (blueberry, strawberry, and raspberry.) You can mix and match flavors to suit your taste.
Grab your printable Apple Pie Bites recipe on the very next page!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017