What’s a football party without decorations? These could not be more simple!
2. Party Decorations:
Head to your local home improvement store for a green carpet area rug. This is the perfect base for your food table !
To decorate the background of your display area, make a simple party sign. Cut thin burlap into triangles to use as pennants, then cut card stock into squares. Creatively letter the word PARTY (or whatever you choose- maybe your team name) onto the card stock, then attach each piece to the pennant pieces. I did this with tape because I’d like to re-use the pennant pieces. They held up just fine for the length of our party.
The dollar store had cute football foam pieces that I used as well. Look around and you’ll find inexpensive sources for cute decorations!
Think outside of the box! I wasn’t able to find football confetti, so I purchased a package of football stickers and cut them apart to scatter.
To recycle and make a unique utensil holder, I made one out of a Coca-Cola 2 liter bottle!
Carefully cut the bottle in half. I found the easiest way to do this was to squeeze the bottle to create a flat area to cut with heavy duty scissors. Then just cut around the bottle, cleaning up the edges.
Wrap the bottle with brown electrical tape, folding the tape inside of the container for a clean edge.
Cut some strips of white electrical tape to resemble a football.
Next up, the most important part of any party, the food!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017