It’s summer. It’s hot. It’s not the time to spend hours in the kitchen slaving away for snack time!
After trying a bar when we got home (and unloaded the Burb AND put all of the groceries away!), I knew these tasty bars would make a quick, yet yummy snack. Pairing the bars with canned whipped cream and strawberries that I had also picked up at Publix, I made a simple single-serve trifle.
This cheesecake snack could not be any more simple! A small child could easily make these snacks. It’s just a matter of cutting the stems off of strawberries, then slicing them. Cut up a Fiber One Cheesecake Bar (either the salted caramel or strawberry variety!) into small chunks. Then begin by layering strawberries in the bottom of a glass or small bowl. Add some whipped cream, then a sprinkle cheesecake bar chunks. Repeat, finishing with whipped cream. Serve immediately and enjoy!
We all enjoyed the trifles. What I especially liked about these trifles is that not only are they simple to create, there are no leftovers. Because they are made with whipped cream, they need to be eaten right away.
Be sure to enter my giveaway of $15 Paypal cash! Simply head over to Fiber One’s FB page and come back to tell me how you will fulfill your #CheesecakeInstinct. What recipes would you like to try? I’m looking forward to trying the sundaes posted there!
AND, be sure to print your coupons before you go at Ready Plan Save!
Edited to add our very scientific method of choosing a winner- I assigned each comment a number, then had Mary choose a number. She chose #5, which is Lynn. Congratulations, Lynn!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017