Affiliate links are used within this post. Thank you for your support!
This Christmas, instead of the meaningless plastic toys, why not add some encouragement and teaching to your gift list? Family Christian Stores has some incredible bargains for you to take advantage of.
The Black Friday sale list is long, but here are my favorites:
1. CD’s. Oh my! The list of CD’s on sale for only $5 is long. I just ordered Mercy Me, Toby Mac, Mandisa, Jamie Grace, Natalie Grant, and a couple of others. $5 each?! That’s crazy! I have a new to me iPhone and am looking forward to loading it up with awesome music. I plan to listen to the music playlist while I’m working out. Maybe you could buy a few CD’s and do the same for a loved one?
2. What’s in the Bible DVD’s. My children a bit older, but I still enjoy watching these shows. ALL of this series are on sale for $5 each! What a bargain. What’s in the Bible WHY DO WE CALL IT CHRISTMAS would be a grand gift idea!
3. Veggie Tales DVD’s. There are 8 titles at only $3.97 each. Seriously. This less than the cost of a kid’s meal at a restaurant. And, my favorite title is included in this sale- LYLE THE KINDLY VIKING.
4. Davey and Goliath DVD set. Awww, I remember when this show was on tv. I loved watching it! I need to scoop this set up to share this with my children! And, it’s 75% off! Wahoo!
5. Jesus Calling devotional. I have heard nothing but great things about this devotional. My business coach, Kelly Gore of iBloom recommends it highly. I finally have my own copy on its way to me. Can’t beat a half price deal!
There you have it, my top 5 items from the Family Christian Stores Black Friday sale.
After you order, please let me know which items you chose!
While you’re on the site, be sure to look at the top left corner and find out more about the challenge. Here’s some information about it-
Up to 27 million men, women and children are enslaved in the deadly grip of human trafficking. The Challenge began November 22. By shopping with Family Christian Stores through November 30th, you’ll help rescue those enslaved in the sex trade and keep them safe. Their goal is to help their partner, Destiny Rescue, start their program in the Dominican Republic, a country that desperately needs their efforts.
To help spread the word, be sure to use this hashtag- #FCchallenge
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017