*Note- I received a gift from Embrace Grace in exchange for this review as part of the FrontGate Blogger Network.*
Have you heard about Embrace Grace? They have a fantastic product called Love in a Box. This is a pro-love initiative launched to help save babies AND help moms get plugged into local churches for spiritual, emotional and physical support through a local Embrace Grace group.
These boxes are distributed to pregnancy centers nationwide. They are given to young, single women who have received positive pregnancy tests.
You have the opportunity to speak into the life of a mom that could possibly be contemplating a life or death decision. You can encourage, uplift and inspire her to choose life and to get plugged into an Embrace Grace support group at a local church.
By getting plugged into an Embrace Grace group, brave moms who choose life for their unborn babe, they’ll find often much-needed support and encouragement.
The box is full of gifts that will inspire hope and impart love to a mom that may be scared for her future. Each box consists of a Fearless Journal and pen, a Bump in Lifebook, a baby onesie, testimonial letters of girls that chose adoption and chose to parent, an invitation to join an Embrace Grace group and a Brave Girl letter that can be written by YOU!
It can be hard to know how to get involved. Add in that we’re all busy these days, and putting action to our thoughts and feelings. By partnering with the Embrace Grace team, you can make a difference, even if in a small way. Write a letter to a brave mom. Start an Embrace Grace group at your church. Send support and prayer to the team. Support the group at your church. Pray for these brave moms.
Want to enter to win your own beautiful necklace and journal? Head over here to enter!
Here’s how you can partner with Embrace Grace around the world:
- Start an Embrace Grace at your local church so young women with unplanned pregnancies have a support group.
- Partner with the national organization through prayer and support at www.EmbraceGrace.com
- Download and print the brave girl letter (http://egrace.co/brave) and mail to address below to be placed inside a Love in a Box.
You can mail your Brave Girl letter to:
Embrace Grace, Inc.
Attn: Love in a Box
700 W. Bedford Euless Rd., Ste. G
Hurst, TX 76053
- 9 Tips to Rock Homeschooling and Housekeeping at the Same Time - September 5, 2017
- Sweet and Savory Strawberry Recipes - August 28, 2017
- Beauty in the Chaos - August 27, 2017
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017