*Note- I received a gift from Embrace Grace in exchange for this review as part of the FrontGate Blogger Network.*
Have you heard about Embrace Grace? They have a fantastic product called Love in a Box. This is a pro-love initiative launched to help save babies AND help moms get plugged into local churches for spiritual, emotional and physical support through a local Embrace Grace group.
These boxes are distributed to pregnancy centers nationwide. They are given to young, single women who have received positive pregnancy tests.
You have the opportunity to speak into the life of a mom that could possibly be contemplating a life or death decision. You can encourage, uplift and inspire her to choose life and to get plugged into an Embrace Grace support group at a local church.
By getting plugged into an Embrace Grace group, brave moms who choose life for their unborn babe, they’ll find often much-needed support and encouragement.
The box is full of gifts that will inspire hope and impart love to a mom that may be scared for her future. Each box consists of a Fearless Journal and pen, a Bump in Lifebook, a baby onesie, testimonial letters of girls that chose adoption and chose to parent, an invitation to join an Embrace Grace group and a Brave Girl letter that can be written by YOU!
It can be hard to know how to get involved. Add in that we’re all busy these days, and putting action to our thoughts and feelings. By partnering with the Embrace Grace team, you can make a difference, even if in a small way. Write a letter to a brave mom. Start an Embrace Grace group at your church. Send support and prayer to the team. Support the group at your church. Pray for these brave moms.
Want to enter to win your own beautiful necklace and journal? Head over here to enter!
Here’s how you can partner with Embrace Grace around the world:
- Start an Embrace Grace at your local church so young women with unplanned pregnancies have a support group.
- Partner with the national organization through prayer and support at www.EmbraceGrace.com
- Download and print the brave girl letter (http://egrace.co/brave) and mail to address below to be placed inside a Love in a Box.
You can mail your Brave Girl letter to:
Embrace Grace, Inc.
Attn: Love in a Box
700 W. Bedford Euless Rd., Ste. G
Hurst, TX 76053
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017