Today, we have TWO freebies for you!
Two printable Egg Decorating Charts for Easter:
Many years ago, I started using food coloring, vinegar, and water to dye our Easter eggs instead of those tiny little tablets that I grew up using. It’s more fun to create your own colors than to be limited to what comes in the package. It’s also more economical. Creative and economical are two of my favorite words.
To print your own copy, just click on the image below. I’ve printed my copy and laminated it.
As my children have gotten older, we have sought different ways to decorate our eggs. We raise chickens, so we begin with brown eggs, which color beautifully, just a little different than white eggs. The colors on brown eggs tends to be more muted, more nature-like than the vibrancy of white eggs. We compiled some of our favorite methods on this free printable.
Just click on the photo to print your own copy. Again, I’ve laminated my copy.
Happy Easter and have fun creating!!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017