Guest post from Sarah Robinson
I love chocolate and I love banana bread, so what better than combining the two? This makes a nice loaf that is so beautiful, it’s perfect to share as a gift with your neighbors and/or friends!
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1 ts baking soda
1/2 ts salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 ripe bananas
5 oz milk
1 ts vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Grease or spray the bottom and sides of a loaf pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Start by putting your two bananas in the mixer and mixing them up.
Add butter and all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips and nuts and mix.
Once mixed thoroughly, add wet ingredients.
Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.
Transfer to your bread pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing, then remove and let cool completely.
If you’d like to print the recipe, you can do so here:
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Homemaker’s Goals for the New Year - December 15, 2014
- Quick & Easy – Christmas Meal Hacks - December 10, 2014
- Tips To A Well Planned Thanksgiving - November 17, 2014
- Simple and Practical Homeschool Routine - August 12, 2014
- Preparing Food for Maternity Leave - July 15, 2014
- Free Kids Chore Checklist - April 8, 2014
- 8 Questions to Ask When De-cluttering - March 25, 2014
- Spring Cleaning Checklists - March 11, 2014
- Confessions of a Homemaking Challenged Homemaker - February 24, 2014
- Overcoming Discouragement With Small Changes - February 11, 2014