Chocolate Mint- Good For Much More Than Tea!
Did you know that there’s a plant that is nearly impossible to kill, grows abundantly, and has a myriad of uses? Sound good? It sure did to me! For a $2 investment, I’ve been enjoying these benefits for the past few years.
I’m all about multi-use items. If I can buy a product for a low cost and continue to use it, year after year, I’m a pretty satisfied customer.
Chocolate mint has been one of those treasured purchases for me. I have discovered many practical uses for this plant, so I use it abundantly. Not only is Chocolate Mint easy to grow, it is hard to kill. It is an herbal plant, but NO GREEN THUMB is required. I promise!
Five or six years ago I stumbled upon a Chocolate Mint plant while browsing the herb section at a local nursery. Intrigued by the name, I purchased a small 4-inch pot for about $2.00. My purchase was made in springtime, and by early summer I had more than an abundance of Chocolate Mint!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Homemaker’s Goals for the New Year - December 15, 2014
- Quick & Easy – Christmas Meal Hacks - December 10, 2014
- Tips To A Well Planned Thanksgiving - November 17, 2014
- Simple and Practical Homeschool Routine - August 12, 2014
- Preparing Food for Maternity Leave - July 15, 2014
- Free Kids Chore Checklist - April 8, 2014
- 8 Questions to Ask When De-cluttering - March 25, 2014
- Spring Cleaning Checklists - March 11, 2014
- Confessions of a Homemaking Challenged Homemaker - February 24, 2014
- Overcoming Discouragement With Small Changes - February 11, 2014