This cookie is filled with three of my favorite things- dried cherries, coconut, and white chocolate. Can’t get much better than that! They are great for having with a cup of tea (or coffee) or with a big, tall, cold glass of milk.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
Cherry White Chocolate Chunk Cookies:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon warm water
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all- purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups coconut, flaked
- 2 cups white chocolate chunks
- 1 cups dried cherries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Dissolve baking soda in warm water, mix into butter mixture, along with baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, beat until well combined.
- Stir in oats and coconut, beat until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chunks and cherries.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350*
- Scoop tablespoon or so of dough onto Silpat-lined or parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017