Big Mac Salad:
Big Mac Salad- THM friendly
Author: Laurie Bostwick
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 TB low sugar (or sugar-free) ketchup
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 2 TB dill pickle relish (or just the juice if you desire a smooth sauce)
- Combine all ingredients, allow to sit in
refrigeratorfor a few hours for the flavors to mingle.
To assemble the Big Mac Salad, simply layer chopped Romaine lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped dill pickles, and chopped onions in a bowl. Top with a burger patty topped with cheese (your choice- American, Cheddar, etc), and Big Mac Sauce.
Looking for more recipes like this? You’ll find our favorite recipes on the next page!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017