The calories in a Big Mac can sure kill a diet! But this Big Mac Salad is a great alternative!
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun. Who doesn’t recall that jingle proclaiming the ingredients for the Big Mac?!
We are loosely following the Trim Healthy Mama plan now. This means no Big Macs. It also means no buns for our burgers. One night for supper, I was especially craving a Big Mac. I played around with a sauce to get it as close to the “special sauce” as I could. Eating it as a salad means I can have this low carb option and still be satisfied with the “Big Mac’ taste.
Can you taste it? That special sauce? The burger, the cheese, the pickles, and onions? Yum!
You’ll find the printable recipe on the very next page!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017