Welcome back to the Not Back To School Blog Hop!
Can my sweet Natalie really be in the 9th grade already? My, how time does fly! Natalie has a love that is unsurpassed by anyone I know. She has such empathy for others, and a love for animals that is rather deep. Natalie would like to become a vet tech after she finishes her high school career. She doesn’t quite think she wants to be a vet, but you never know. Natalie is my tender-heart girl.
Mary is beginning the 5th grade. No longer an elementary student, much to her enjoyment! Course, I’m wondering where the years went that my baby is now 9 years old! Mary wants to be a singer when she grows up. She always has a song on her lips and in her heart. Mary is my lovey-dovey girl who still likes to cuddle with her Mama. She is rather creative and loves to be busy.
Truth be told, we are beginning our new school year tomorrow as a result of Mary asking me for the last two weeks to do so. She’s ready to get busy!
Thanks for stopping by to meet my students!
Head over to the Not Back To School Blog Hop to meet my fellow bloggers’ children too! And while you are there, pick up an incredible freebie! 🙂
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017