As a Mama of three young boys, I have several pairs of jeans with holes in the knees. I needed an easy, no-sew way to patch jeans!
I’ve been trying to figure out what to do about this problem. Apparently, the “right” way to patch them is to rip open the side seam, sew on a patch, then sew the side seam back up. However, that is not only more work than I want, it also requires the ability to sew a straight line, which I do not have. I tried the iron-on patches and they hardly last through the first wearing & wash!
What’s a Mama to do? All these jeans that need to be mended, rather than replaced.
I figured out a solution that is easy, no-sew, and inexpensive!
Click next for the step-by-step tutorial!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Homemaker’s Goals for the New Year - December 15, 2014
- Quick & Easy – Christmas Meal Hacks - December 10, 2014
- Tips To A Well Planned Thanksgiving - November 17, 2014
- Simple and Practical Homeschool Routine - August 12, 2014
- Preparing Food for Maternity Leave - July 15, 2014
- Free Kids Chore Checklist - April 8, 2014
- 8 Questions to Ask When De-cluttering - March 25, 2014
- Spring Cleaning Checklists - March 11, 2014
- Confessions of a Homemaking Challenged Homemaker - February 24, 2014
- Overcoming Discouragement With Small Changes - February 11, 2014