Patriotic Snack Mix:
This is a super simple snack! I popped about 1 cup of popcorn kernels in the air popper. Don’t add any butter or salt to it. Mix the popcorn with pretzel sticks, broken up Dare Breton crackers, dried sweet cherries, dried blueberries, licorice bites, and mini marshmallows.
Melt red, white, and blue colored chocolate, add a bit of coconut oil to thin it a bit. Mix it well, and be sure it is at a pourable consistency.
Spread the snack mixture onto 3 parchment paper lined sheets. Pour one color chocolate over each one. Let dry completely.
Once dry, break the mix into small pieces. Mix all three sheets of chocolate-covered snack mix in a large bowl. Serve!
Next up, more patriotic snacks- Uncle Sam’s Hats and the Flag Party Dip recipe!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017