While chicken is baking, prepare tomatoes. The easiest way to do this is to slice the end off a cherry tomato, then gently scoop out the inside. For the smaller cherry tomatoes, it’s best to keep the stem end intact and cut the opposite end:
Add the remaining cheese/spinach mixture and refrigerate until ready to serve:
We like the stuffed chicken breast served over a bed of rice, with plenty of the cheese sauce spooned on top:
Serve with the stuffed tomatoes:
Your printable recipe is next!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017