Some days I just am plain tired of picking what to make for meals. I don’t really mind cooking. I just hate coming up with what to make. During one of these nights as I stared at the fridge, then at the pantry shelves with utter disappointment I decided to get a little creative. I had grown weary of the same ole menu so I kinda combined a few recipes that are staples at our house to come up with a not so fancy meal. But it was a winner with the entire family!
- 1 12 oz package bow tie noodles
- ~1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups meat-less spaghetti sauce
- Preheat oven to 350'
- Cook the box/bag of noodles according to the package.
- Chop or grate cheeses into a big bowl, add milk, mix in spaghetti sauce and melt in the microwave for ~5 minutes, stopping every minute or so to stir well.
- Once noodles are cooked, layer cheese and noodles into a casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes
We will totally be having this more often. Even my 2-year-old picky eating boy fed himself and ask for more!
I challenge you to see what kind of yumminess you can created on the fly?