Sharing these Instant Pot cheat sheets with you today!
The more that I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it.
Seriously, I use this magic pot of mine nearly every day. I make quick roasted chicken breasts, Spaghetti & Meatballs from scratch, hard boiled eggs, vegetable stock, perfect steamed rice, easy French Onion Soup, and so much more so easily.
As I convert more recipes to the IP, I was finding that I had notes all over the place with the cook time for several items. I wanted one place to write all of the information.
Not finding one online, I set out to create my own. Now, graphic design is not my specialty. But, I’m pretty happy with the results of these two printable sheets. So much so, that I’m sharing them with you!
Once I had the quick reference sheet created, I also wanted to create a cheat sheet with the most common foods that I cook for ease of use.
I’ve laminated the quick recipe sheet and will do the same for the quick reference sheet, once it’s full.
Both Instant Pot cheat sheets are available for you to download for free. Just click here to download!
What is your best tip for the Instant Pot? Share them here and hop on over to Facebook to join our growing group!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017
- Homemade Corned Beef in the Instant Pot - February 28, 2017
- Connect With Your Teen with an Easy Movie Night - February 17, 2017
- Super Simple Hard Boiled Eggs in the Instant Pot - February 15, 2017
- Instant Pot Must-Have Accessories - February 13, 2017
- How to Make a Pet Bed in an Hour - February 7, 2017
- 2 Free Instant Pot Cheat Sheets - February 6, 2017
- Pasta Matchmaker for Recipe Inspiration - January 24, 2017
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce & Meatballs from Scratch - January 17, 2017
- Embrace Grace - January 15, 2017