These cheat sheets will make using that Instant Pot even easier!
Download your free Instant Pot cheat sheets!
The more that I use my Instant Pot, the more I love it. Seriously, I use this magic pot of mine nearly every day. I make quick roasted chicken breasts, Spaghetti & Meatballs from scratch, hard boiled eggs, vegetable stock, perfect steamed rice, easy French Onion Soup, and so much more so easily.
As I convert more recipes to the IP, I had notes all over the place with the cook time for several items. I wanted one place to write all of the information, so I created these cheat sheets.
I’ve laminated the quick recipe sheet and will do the same for the quick reference sheet, once it’s full.
Be sure to download your free Instant Pot cheat sheets!
What is your best tip for the Instant Pot? Share them here and hop on over to Facebook to join our growing group!
Read more on this topic with these posts!
- Back to School Dual Enrollment Student Planner - August 16, 2017
- Take Charge of Your Days with the Illustrated Faith Planner - August 14, 2017
- 40+ Instant Pot Recipes for Your Summer BBQs - August 7, 2017
- 12 Weeks Without Our Girlie - July 24, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways to Have a Happy Dog - May 16, 2017
- 5 Wellness Tips for the Homemaker - April 10, 2017
- RITZ Mini Salted Caramel Cheesecakes - April 9, 2017
- Low Carb Crispy Chicken Tenders - April 5, 2017
- Movie Night with Low Carb Foods - March 27, 2017
- 15 Frugal Ways to Stretch Your Tax Refund - March 13, 2017